From Book 1
As soon as I got home, I got on my computer and did a search for Lucy in my area. I was sure if I was getting these visions that she must be close. After calling about ten Lucy's in my neighborhood and surrounding areas, I almost gave up. That is until I made the final call. “Hello.”, her voice was a bit shaky and I could tell she had been crying. “May I help you?”
“Yes. Are you the daug
hter of Ella and George?”, I asked. She said she was but she did not want to see them or ever talk to them again. They had lied to her for her entire life. She could not forgive them, ever. “I really think you should let them explain. There has to be a reason. I know, deep down, you want answers.”, I said then gave her my number to call me back.
I took George's and Ella's advice and took a nap. It was refreshing. When I got up, I noticed a miss call from Lucy. She left a message that said:
“I really am not sure why I am mad at them. They raised me in a loving home. I just wish they had told me the truth from the beginning. I was wondering if you would give me their motel room number so I can come see them. Are they mad at me? Anyway, please call me back soon.”
I quickly called her back and gave her all the information she needed. “I'll be there at nine o'clock give or take a few minutes”, she said.
I took George's and Ella's advice and took a nap. It was refreshing. When I got up, I noticed a miss call from Lucy. She left a message that said:
“I really am not sure why I am mad at them. They raised me in a loving home. I just wish they had told me the truth from the beginning. I was wondering if you would give me their motel room number so I can come see them. Are they mad at me? Anyway, please call me back soon.”
I quickly called her back and gave her all the information she needed. “I'll be there at nine o'clock give or take a few minutes”, she said.
Find the book here:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_5?rh=k%3Adream+travelers%27+society%2Ci%3Adigital-text&keywords=dream+travelers%27+society&ie=UTF8&qid=1350912126
Also, here is a little from the second book for your enjoyment. GREAT NEWS!!! today and tomorrow only, download the kindle version of book 2 for free through amazon. Will post link below.
From book 2
I
was nine years old and even though I thought I knew enough, Leanne was always
quick to prove me wrong. She would pop in from time to time and take me on
adventures with her. I felt special. Like I was some sort of super-hero
sidekick. This particular time she had me travel back to twenty-fifteen to find
another member of the society. The only issue was he was only three years old
and could not
control
his power. We had to try to link with him, another cool power we all shared,
and locate him so we could get him safely home. His parents were easily
convinced of his ability and trusted us. The child's name was Damien. He had
only recently started dream traveling. Only, unlike Leanne at first, this kid
physically traveled.
It
was not just his energy that did. The first few times he would make it back to
his bedroom or get lucky and wake up in his bed. However, the past three times,
he woke up miles from home and had the police constantly questioning his
parents. This time he did not make it back.
“Where was the last place you saw him?”, I
remember Leanne asking. “Maybe I can get a read on him there.” Damien's parents
pointed us to the direction of his room.
He
had trains all lined up neatly beside his bed and a toy horse and cart near
there. “I'm not getting anything right now. I'll come back later and try
again.”, Leanne said as she motioned for me to go.
I
did not want to leave. I had a strong feeling that the horse and cart along
with all the trains was a sign. Maybe I was wrong, but it did not hurt to find
out. “Hey Leanne. What if he is at a train station back in the eighteen
hundreds?”, I remember asking. “It looks like this is a clue or a map of where
he wanted to go.” I will never forget the smile on Leanne's face.
“Wow! You have been listening to me.”, she
exclaimed. “I am so proud of you. Would you like to go on this trip with me. We
will have to go ask your mom's permission.
Get the second book here: http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Travelers-Society-Volume-ebook/dp/B009UINQ36/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1351026380&sr=8-
Additional links:
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/
https://www.amazon.de/dp/
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/
https://www.amazon.es/dp/
https://www.amazon.it/dp/
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/
https://www.amazon.de/dp/
https://www.amazon.es/dp/
https://www.amazon.it/dp/
No comments:
Post a Comment